Prayers request for our member

-
Had a chat with our member Keith yesterday, he is doing better and said the nurses like how he is moving forward..
He is fighting this stuff and our prayers are being heard.
Keith is a mountain of a man that's for sure.
Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes

20200308_161926.jpg

Great news everyone!!! They let him go home and still be on oxygen, he is so glad to see folks, it's been a long scary time in the hospital alone, he said to tell everyone thank you for the prayers and well wishes.

:thumbsup::thumbsup: :):):usflag:

Thanks for update, and everybody’s prayers and well wishes. He still has a bumpy road ahead, but is a big step forward

Now that is GREAT news !! I'm sure Keith and his family will all rest a little easier with him home. Take one day at a time and let us know how your making out when your feeling better.

Glad to here he is back at home, sometimes going home is best way to finish healing!

Thanks Mike for the updates!

I believe they released Keith late yesterday and was sent home with some o2 and meds.

Been home resting, need lots of it and it’s pretty boring laying around all the time, but better than being all alone in the hospital. Not out of the woods yet but getting better and getting strength back is good. This virus sucks and I don’t wish it on anyone. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers, I can’t thank you all enough, this place is like family and I’ve been around here a long time and it’s still the best site, thanks again

Been home resting, need lots of it and it’s pretty boring laying around all the time, but better than being all alone in the hospital. Not out of the woods yet but getting better and getting strength back is good. This virus sucks and I don’t wish it on anyone. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers, I can’t thank you all enough, this place is like family and I’ve been around here a long time and it’s still the best site, thanks again

Welcome back! :thumbsup: Keep up the good recovery!

I know what your going through, after being in the hospital.
Glad your back home.
I just got discharged, Friday night, after heart surgery.

I don't see how I missed this. Man I'm on here all the time. Sorry I missed it but I'm glad your home and on the healing track. Best of wishes. Roy

The ongoing comercials about Medicare otta stop for 6 months ive been listening to that crap.Now the lawyers will start up again

Glad to hear your doing ok. Stay rested and hydrated!!

-
Back