FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
My son came down with covid last week and he
has given it to me.
I am not doing very well (Mid 70's) at all and could sure
use your prayers

If you do not know us:

Google: John Irving Drag Racer

Prayers Brother! I'm recovering from ba5 now. Not too bad, but I'm a 51 year old Construction guy. But the Gal and i feel like we ate dying sometimes..Forced myself to work Every day, even if only for a few hours... the worst is the night time it wouldn't let me sleep, and I'd wake up with panic attacks/ fever. Watch that temp, and get some Air Rescue, 3 times a day. You can also use Google.. different fruits and vegetables that'll boost your immune system quick. Drink lots of juice and water. Avoid sugar, I read... I remember you baking the Time to talk w/ me here a few months back. Get well Soon, God Bless! PRAYERS SENT!!!!!!!

mv4MyKKh.jpg

Prayers John,
I am just getting over CoVID myself currently, it's been 3 weeks. It was a rough ride but I am on the good side now. If you wish to discuss, feel free to PM or text me. You will pull through John.

Regards, Chris

Prayers sent for both of you! Get some ivermectin and pound the fluids and vitamins. God’s got this and has already sent healing. Receive it now in Jesus’ name! Amen.

Prayers sent your way. I hope you get better soon. For what it's worth, I have had several friends and family members that have had Covid in the past month, and the current strain is very mild. I hope that is the case with you. Be strong for your family, yourself, and (selfishly) for us,

My son came down with covid last week and he
has given it to me.
I am not doing very well (Mid 70's) at all and could sure
use your prayers

If you do not know us:

Google: John Irving Drag Racer
You got it buddy. Sending prayers up for yall.

-
Back