Prayers Requested!

-
Newer variants of C19 are not nearly as potentially dangerous as the earlier versions.

Speedy recovery to you and yours.

My son came down with covid last week and he
has given it to me.
I am not doing very well (Mid 70's) at all and could sure
use your prayers

If you do not know us:

Google: John Irving Drag Racer
Prayers sent.!

has given it to me.
use your prayers

If you do not know us:

John, i wish you a speedy recovery!!! PS i hope its not as bad as the time you said your dog bit your nutsack in the 70's lol that was a good story..:thumbsup:

has given it to me.
use your prayers

If you do not know us:

My friend long time business associate who is 72 came down with it too. They give you some paxlavid ?

John,
All the best for a quick recovery. Also mid 70s, had C in mid April, very mild. Double vaxxed. If not vaxxed, hope you do so when you recover, no reason not to do it.
Cheers.

John,
Prayers and best wishes to both. I just had it for the first time and at 62 it was more like a flu/cold. Tired, very mild fever one day and crappy feeling for about 5 days or so. I tried the moving around thing but didn’t work for me. Rest and recover brother.

Cliff Ramsdell

Prayers sent for you and your son John. I hope you both feel better soon!!

Positive vibes and prayers for you and your son. Hope you both have a mild strain of it and get back on your feet quickly

God bless brother.. I just tested positive tonight.. Head is POUNDING, throat a little sore, muscle aches, no appetite. We have been very careful as my wife lost 25% of a lung three years ago. She is negative now. I don't know, I guess I wasn't as vigilant as I've been the last three years, although I use hand sanitizer when I return to the car from a store. We have two young granddaughters so that, and the wifes issues have kept us very cautious. SOB I can't believe this ****. Did a home test and going to drugstore for test tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure the home test is correct. Throw some prayers this way also gents. thanks

God bless brother.. I just tested positive tonight.. Head is pounding, throat a little sore, muscle aches, no appetite. We have been very careful as my wife lost 25% of a lung three years ago. She is negative now. I don't know, I guess I wasn't as vigilant as I've been the last three years, although I use hand sanitizer when I return to the car from a store. We have two young granddaughters so that, and the wifes issues have kept us very cautious. SOB I can't believe this ****. Did a home test and going to drugstore for test tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure the home test is correct. Throw some prayers this way also gents.
More Prayers for You and the Family!

God bless brother.. I just tested positive tonight.. Head is POUNDING, throat a little sore, muscle aches, no appetite. We have been very careful as my wife lost 25% of a lung three years ago. She is negative now. I don't know, I guess I wasn't as vigilant as I've been the last three years, although I use hand sanitizer when I return to the car from a store. We have two young granddaughters so that, and the wifes issues have kept us very cautious. SOB I can't believe this ****. Did a home test and going to drugstore for test tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure the home test is correct. Throw some prayers this way also gents. thanks

Praying Right Now!!

-
Back