Prayers Requested!

-
God bless brother.. I just tested positive tonight.. Head is POUNDING, throat a little sore, muscle aches, no appetite. We have been very careful as my wife lost 25% of a lung three years ago. She is negative now. I don't know, I guess I wasn't as vigilant as I've been the last three years, although I use hand sanitizer when I return to the car from a store. We have two young granddaughters so that, and the wifes issues have kept us very cautious. SOB I can't believe this ****. Did a home test and going to drugstore for test tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure the home test is correct. Throw some prayers this way also gents. thanks
Feel better soon, thoughts are with you as well

Lord I ask you in Jesus name for healing for all who are sick and suffered with covid and other illnesses on here.
Thank you for the fellowship on here.
In Jesus name I pray.
Amen

My son came down with covid last week and he
has given it to me.
I am not doing very well (Mid 70's) at all and could sure
use your prayers

If you do not know us:

Google: John Irving Drag Racer
Prayers

Many prayers for you sir.
I hope you recover quickly.
Drink lots of water, keep a cold ice pack around your neck and keep that fever down. I mean it !

How would one know w/o a time machine to do both. lol i think cold medicines are the same in in such they just speed you through it with pain killers
I took 3 doses, noticed 3 new symptoms but I took it 3 times to make sure it was the paxlovid. But at that point I would've ate dog crap if it would made me feel better.
My aunt (a nurse at a veterans hospital)
Told me about it, most people respond very well with it.

Get well soon @GTX JOHN I'm prayin for good heath and fortunes for you.
Well my son and I have turned the corner and are both now recovering.
Temps have gone from 104 to 98 and symptoms are now ebbing after a
very long week.
I can testify to the power of prayer and I am grateful to everyone who interceded
for our benefit!
God is so very Good to Us!

We are taking Ivermectin and Hydroxychloraguine
Lots of Vitamin C/D/E and Zinc

DentalDart: Let me know when you put in Converter as it is tricky the first few times =
It clicks 3 times and is about 1 1/4 inches or a little more below bellhousing.

very long week.
I can testify to the power of prayer and I am grateful to everyone who interceded
for our benefit!

DentalDart: Let me know when you put in Converter as it is tricky the first few times =
I've been monitoring this thread closely as I've been waiting for this report....
Glad to hear you've turned the corner...

very long week.
for our benefit!

Great news for both of you, so pleased to hear this!

very long week.
for our benefit!

Happy to here the good news.

I'm going to have all of my mopar friends here in my prayers. I believe that you all are a great group of people. GOD bless you all

Good news John! I'll wait a few months before I start bugging you on how to tune that 72 Thermoquad I got from you. I should have my warmed over 273 built and on the run stand by then. :)

@GTX JOHN
I am reminded of Job when I hear of someone’s recovery from illness through prayer. I love it!

My son came down with covid last week and he
has given it to me.
I am not doing very well (Mid 70's) at all and could sure
use your prayers

If you do not know us:

Google: John Irving Drag Racer

I had a nasty bout with the Rona back at the beginning of May. Was in bed sick for 3 days. Took ivermectin and was well 2.5 days later. Hope you and your son recover quicklly.

How's it going John ?
I hope you are getting through it without too much anguish.

-
Back