Pre Flight Prep

-

MMRJR

Reaction score
Pre Flight.jpg

That pic reminds me of when me and another guy were out riding the dresser bikes at night and at one of the stops his battery went dead. (no kick starter)

There was no one around to ask for jumper cables but I found a coat hangar, so I arranged the bikes so the batteries were both accessible and leaned them together so the handlebars touched.
The coat hangar was the positive, and the handle bars made the negative connection.
About 2 minutes of sitting like that with my bike running and his bike fired up.

That pic reminds me of when me and another guy were out riding the dresser bikes at night and at one of the stops his battery went dead. (no kick starter)

There was no one around to ask for jumper cables but I found a coat hangar, so I arranged the bikes so the batteries were both accessible and leaned them together so the handlebars touched.
The coat hangar was the positive, and the handle bars made the negative connection.
About 2 minutes of sitting like that with my bike running and his bike fired up.

As my dad used to say , that`s using ur head for something besides a hat rack !

"What you don't want to see"................Working on RADAR at NAS Miramar, and see someone launch WITH FOLDED WINGS

16 March (1974)
A U.S. Navy A-7 Corsair II departs NAS Miramar, California, for USS Ranger with wings folded, crashes into a row of houses in a San Diego suburb. Lt. Robert F. Schreiber (also reported as Schreiver), 29, ejects.[
F8 Crusader, "somewhere" flying happily along with folded wings

F-8-folded-wings.png

F-4 Phantom II in the same condition

f-4folded.gif

-
Back