PRND21 TO A PRN123 gear indicator

-

forced 340

Reaction score
hey guys.. anyone know if anyone makes a gear indicator for a 70 swinger, with a now reverse man v.b.?? i am keeping the stock column shifter. just thought it would be cool to have a reverse style gear indicator in the column.. thanks!

Is it backlit? An engraver might be able to do something with the right font.

So your flying down the road in 3rd and you toss a rod, how do you get it out of gear fast, just throw it across 2 lower gears r to N? Always wondered about those......

they are available,i cant remember at the moment but they are out there.ill post if i remember

So your flying down the road in 3rd and you toss a rod, how do you get it out of gear fast, just throw it across 2 lower gears r to N? Always wondered about those......

My old '69 340 Swinger had a reverse-pattern manual shift 727 in it. You'd just click from N to 1, then 2 and 3 when leaving a signal or stop sign. When rolling to a stop all you had to do was slap it straight to N, stop, and start all over again.
Never a problem.

Is it backlit? An engraver might be able to do something with the right font.

shut the car off, then go to "N". it is backlit. i may have an extra one to play with... thanks!

My old '69 340 Swinger had a reverse-pattern manual shift 727 in it. You'd just click from N to 1, then 2 and 3 when leaving a signal or stop sign. When rolling to a stop all you had to do was slap it straight to N, stop, and start all over again.
Never a problem.

yup! never downshift to first unless stopped. same with the burnouts.... always start in second and go right to third.

-
Back