Pro Car Seats

-

dart4forte

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Any early A owners running Pro Car seats in the early A. Any pics of high backs vs low backs?

I have the low back pro car seats in my falcon, had the rear covered to match. I love them. It’s not a mopar but I’ll share a pic.
8E8D72CC-F4CD-42A8-89C2-887A47EE74E0.png

5A37A49D-98CB-4751-AC5B-1AB215ABE90C.png

I’ve got these for my 65 and I’ve had the mounting brackets on order since December. Tentative ship date is 3/10/24 so I’d say order the brackets before the seats.

image.jpg

IMG_5599.png

I really haven’t spent a lot of time in them, so far no complaints. I usually drive about 50 miles haven’t spent more than an hour in them at any given time.

Do they offer mount brackets for the 65? Or did you order other ones? I understand they are still in back order thou.
Mine came in early, I ordered the part numbers that end in 40 and 41. They are listed as 65 Barracuda but it’s the same floor as a Dart.

I have a set of ProCar rallye seats in my Duster, not an early A. Great seats though! The brackets for the '67+ cars are decent, but the passenger side ProCar bracket has one of the tabs in the wrong location. I cut it off and welded it in the right location.

img_5576-jpeg.jpg

f58-library-1-type-1-mode-2-loc-true-cap-true-jpeg.jpg

Mine came in early, I ordered the part numbers that end in 40 and 41. They are listed as 65 Barracuda but it’s the same floor as a Dart.
Awesome. I found them online. I have procar seats in my 65 dart. They were redone. I purchased another 65 and they were in it so I put them in my driver. I hate the seat mounting. I will order some of these.

IMG_2745.jpeg

That looks great!
Thanks they definitely were done some time ago and can really use a good cleaning. I drive this car as much as I can so I have never really cared lol.
I still have the stock ones but they need re done. The foam is so old it makes a mess. The covers are not bad thou.

Got the brackets early, and got the rear seat back from the upholstery shop. I think they did a great job matching the Procar seats design.

I still need to clean and paint the floor, add rear seatbelts and sound deadener before I can mount them. I’ll update the thread when it’s all in.

IMG_5895.jpeg

Last edited:
Got the brackets early, and got the rear seat back from the upholstery shop. I think they did a great job matching the Procar seats design.

I still need to clean and paint the floor, add rear seatbelts and sound deadener before so can mount them. I’ll update the thread when it’s all in.

View attachment 1716201271
Are you planning on three point seatbelts in the rear?

These are the 40 and 41 brackets. They seem like they will work. A little air gap on both sides where it rides over the undulations in the floor pan. I’ll probably just beat the floor flat in those two spots.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
-
Back