-
Status
Not open for further replies.

shoebox1.1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
pro parts semi fenderwell headers for sale. 2inch primaries. no damage or road rash. these were an older set (2002) and i just had them professionally ceramic coated inside and out. have not been installed since. number 4 tube has been massaged a little for spark plug clearance but other than that they are pristine. 725.00 obo shipped continental us only. headers in dallas tex 75069 thanks!

pro parts semi fenderwell headers for sale. 2inch primaries. no damage or road rash. these were an older set (2002) and i just had them professionally ceramic coated inside and out. have not been installed since. number 4 tube has been massaged a little for spark plug clearance but other than that they are pristine. 725.00 obo shipped continental us only. headers in dallas tex 75069 thanks!

I asume these are for a big block? a body?
can you send me some pics if they are?
(in tulsa) thanks, bob

Now I can comment on them...Bad *** headers, great candidate for a B/RB in an early A too, just a few little tweaks of 2 tubes. They fit B's but will rattle on the oil pan rail unless you barely clearance that tube. Are they making them again?

Does anyone make a header for a Big Block in an early A??

These are about as close to bolt ons as they come. Still a semi fenderwell and you still need to tuck the #8 tube into the inner fender and reroute the one tube on the driver that interferes with the pitman arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back