Pro touring 69 Dart

-
Nice ride! Just curious why you decided to go with a wrap VS paint, If there was no savings in $ what is the advantage? I have some experience with vehicle wraps and they tend to fade over time and I don't see any advantage over paint.

this is a new 3M product that i wanted to promote at my shop,there's no advantage to paint. We also sent some images to 3M to see if they would use it to promote the product. If it fades, which i don't think it will....i can just remove and redo. sorry, haven't worked on it all summer, we are swamped with work durimg the summer months. i hate having to look at it and not able to drive it.

this is a new 3M product that i wanted to promote at my shop,there's no advantage to paint. We also sent some images to 3M to see if they would use it to promote the product. If it fades, which i don't think it will....i can just remove and redo. sorry, haven't worked on it all summer, we are swamped with work durimg the summerin. i hate having to look at it and not able to drive it.

Notice u said the fronts are real close to the fender. What offset would make it work? I am too going to use the RMS suspension. The wheel 18x7 am using has a max offset of 4.5. Would this in your experience make the fronts fit correctly? Thanks

-
Back