pro90 seats

-

Frank Mopar

Reaction score
Finally got my winter project done. Had to replace the right side front and left side front and rear floor pans

All new interior. Seats are Procar Pro90. They sit real nice for cheapies. I had the back seat stitched to match. The door panels instalied on abs plastic backers were made locally too. $275 for all four panels. www.onlineupholsteryandmore is the guys website. Did the headliner without taking the glass out. Its quite a job, probably 7.5 out of 10. Some of the wrikles have shrunk themselves out. fyi....If you buy a new headliner, take it out of the box as soon as you get it!!

Got the finishing touches done since I took the pics.

[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 060112 005.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 682
  • 060112 006.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 505
  • 060112 007.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 428
That looks great. How do you like the fit of the seats?

Nice job. I'm not a big fan of how aftermarket seats typically look in our rides, but those fit well. If you scored some factory headrests they would look stock and are probably a 1000 times more supportive and comfortable.

That looks great. How do you like the fit of the seats?

Hey Rev.

Seats fit good but not with out some mods to the brackets that were supposed to fit the car. I had to shim all the brackets up 1/4". They would hit on the hump for the bench seat if not. The driver seat ended up leaning to the right so i had to add more shim to the right side of that one.

My wife had two back surgeries and she has no complaints about the way they sit. if she dont bit*h its a miracle!!

That is a nice looking interior. If they had integrated 3 point belt I would be ordering them right now.

Hey Rev.

Seats fit good but not with out some mods to the brackets that were supposed to fit the car. I had to shim all the brackets up 1/4". They would hit on the hump for the bench seat if not. The driver seat ended up leaning to the right so i had to add more shim to the right side of that one.

My wife had two back surgeries and she has no complaints about the way they sit. if she dont bit*h its a miracle!!

Thanks man, I have installed these seats in customer cars, (Chevelles, Camaros, whatnot) but not in an A body. I liked the seats, but not how they sat in the cars we had done. Tipping the 6'2" range, a guy has to be careful on how tall the seat is......

Rev
Im 6' and I dont have the seat all the way back. I have the seats on the upper notch but there are two more to lower them down need be

Rev
Im 6' and I dont have the seat all the way back. I have the seats on the upper notch but there are two more to lower them down need be

Dang it! Quit spending my money for me.....
I like the look you got going there. I think you just shot a torpedo into my bank account.....

Not the best pic but I put a set in my Dart last week. I think they fit and look great!

2012-06-05_17-04-25_852.jpg

Fyi.....The boxes that the seat brackets came in were marked wrong. The were the opposite of the web site. Im like wtf....the seat is over too far. That was why.

Loosenutz better double check ..I can t really tell but your seats look to far towards the center too.

I sent a email too Procar about it of course I never heard back from them

I'm pretty sure they are correct. If I were to switch them the seat would definitely hit the hump where the bench seat was bolted. Right now as it is, they are tight up against it. They seem good right where they are. The driver's seat is centered right in front of the steering wheel.

Did you have to modify the floor for support? The brackets I was told are universal, so I just center and move to where I am comfortable and drill? I like the look of your seats and would like a set, just not sure on mounting?

-
Back