Problem leaving feedback

-

rumblefish360

I have escaped the EVIL Empire State!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I’m trying to leave feed back but can not. The message I get is pictured below. It keeps rejecting the feedback even though all fields are filled out.

Any help/solutions?

Rob

IMG_1050.png

Comment was writen in again. Both the short field and the bigger box. Both buttons were clicked, I’m the buyer, he is the seller, feedback clicked positive.
No dice my man.

IMG_1051.png

Pictures below showing all fields filled and the next page results.

IMG_1053.png

IMG_1052.png

Does me the same way Rumble...has forever...I gave up

Yea? Hummm.
I think it’s important to let everyone know.
@gagembassett and I traded cylinder heads.
Edelbrocks for Magnum R/T’s.I gave instructions and he followed them to tea AND exceeded them in spades by further protecting the heads with coating them in oil and extra wrapping to further protect them.

This young fella did me right and did himself well.

You as well, appreciate your understanding on my time delay that I had going on and the courtesy of saying no pressure. Heads look great on my end. More than happy with the transaction! Thanks again Rumble!

I just left the exact same feedback - no problems

I've tried it several ways - on my phone, on my desktop - everything works fine for me

Well, I don’t know what to tell ya Joey. I’m having a problem and so is
Does me the same way Rumble...has forever...I gave up
I know others have had issues with this as well.

I took the screen shots above to show what I wrote in each field and then what happens afterwards. Perhaps a computer tech guy may find something? IDK?! But anyways, thanks on checking out your end.

Rob

Well, I don’t know what to tell ya Joey. I’m having a problem and so is
I know others have had issues with this as well.

I took the screen shots above to show what I wrote in each field and then what happens afterwards. Perhaps a computer tech guy may find something? IDK?! But anyways, thanks on checking out your end.

Rob

do me a favor - try on a different browser

-
Back