problem with member ply30

-
Jeez sorry I upset your sense of right.
Probably to the contrary, just reinforced it,..........................
Your statement was;
1) Sociopolitically motivated w/o any rational relevance with regards to the actor/subject of this thread
2) About as asinine as blaming Pink Floyd for someone cutting off a victim's head and sending it to Mommy in a box
3) Like cursing the "Rain Gods" for the Houston Flooding
4) Tantamount to disliking Black Americans because George Washington Carver bred the modern peanut, and Your choosy Mom chose Jif, which is stuck in the back of Your
throat, and You ain't got no milk.......................................

H

Heat won't help, he hasn't had anything happen to him with multiple people calling the police, they say it's not their deal, internet is above their level, or something like that. They don't do squat. You need to bring some Vinny's and Dom's and any big Italian guys with thick New York accents, to come down there and teach him some respect.

That's sounds good don't it lol......

If someone gets caught in a muck with this seller PM me. That's near Ralph's BBQ. I have a close friend who was po-po there and loves that place. Road trip.....

JW

H

Heat won't help, he hasn't had anything happen to him with multiple people calling the police, they say it's not their deal, internet is above their level, or something like that. They don't do squat. You need to bring some Vinny's and Dom's and any big Italian guys with thick New York accents, to come down there and teach him some respect.

In one of the older threads they were getting some heat put on him and needed more people who were ripped off to contact the police there so they can increase the "heat"....

I'm not sure enough people stepped up...

He ain't too far from me.... Road trip if necessary..... I know some heat down that way also. I have seen his ad on Clist but never reached out for anything.... Sounds like a special guy.....

JW

He could use a blanket party....

He could use a blanket party....

He knows the game. If he thinks someone is within driving distance he probably loses their email.... One day he will do it to the wrong person and he will have problems in his life that won't make sense. That area at one time was loaded with junkyards. In fact, one of the last 72 340 dusters I got in the early 90's came from down there.

JW

-
Back