problem with member ply30

-
When we get some one in power in this country, who thinks it's ok to lie and cheat to get what they want. Is not only ok, but expected, What do you expect from this guy....

OMG are you insinuating this is Trumps fault? Lol. You do realize this is 4 years old, right? So does that make it Obamas fault? Can't a POS just be a POS? SMH.

When we get some one in power in this country, who thinks it's ok to lie and cheat to get what they want. Is not only ok, but expected, What do you expect from this guy....
You just described 90% of the members of Congress for the last 100 years,..............FYI......................

OMG are you insinuating this is Trumps fault? Lol. You do realize this is 4 years old, right? So does that make it Obamas fault? Can't a POS just be a POS? SMH.
Not implying anything. Just saying some people do what they want, no matter how it looks or works out for anyone else.

If being a POS is good for the leaders, then the rest thinks its the norm...

Good ol' Justin Michael Figgatt
Mike440

That is who I was thinking. Here is his phacephlant page.

https://www.facebook.com/justin.figgatt

GREAT!! Now he's in the "construction" business

"
Justin's construction is looking to fill some spots up this month and next month as our other jobs are coming to and end. Below is a price guide on how much we charge per hour per piece of equipment to operate on your property. We will give discounts if more then one piece of equipment is needed and will also give flat rate prices per job or will charge per hour. A minimum of 5 hours will be charged. No job to big and no job to small!
Excavator $105 a hour
Mini Excavator $75 a hour
Bobcat $70 a hour
Able to do the following but not limited to...
Land clearing
Pond digging
Basement digging
Demolition
Driveways
Landscaping jobs

Please call or text 434-848-5093"

JUSTIN FIGGATT, FACEBOOK - Google Search

If being a POS is good for the leaders, then the rest thinks its the norm...
When the Rapist in Chief left His DNA on an infamous Blue Dress, the immoral in My sphere chortled & reveled at the audacity and obscenity of it all, but in the era post-
incident, I noticed a shift,....esp. among some younger groups towards decidedly more honorable behaviour......so I must respectfully disagree...................

You just dont understand what I am saying,,IMO Its tough for some to be honest when their mentors are not.

And in this case the kid's mentors are his grandparents. This thread is about a rip off artist.

Got something political to say? Take it to the N&P where you can get your *** handed to you like always.

Otherwise, get back on topic.

"
Justin's construction is looking to fill some spots up this month and next month as our other jobs are coming to and end. Below is a price guide on how much we charge per hour per piece of equipment to operate on your property. We will give discounts if more then one piece of equipment is needed and will also give flat rate prices per job or will charge per hour. A minimum of 5 hours will be charged. No job to big and no job to small!
Excavator $105 a hour
Bobcat $70 a hour
Land clearing
Pond digging
Basement digging
Demolition
Driveways
Landscaping jobs

someone should call and say they need an Excavator for 2 minutes.... :lol:

"
Justin's construction is looking to fill some spots up this month and next month as our other jobs are coming to and end. [translation: I already have their money and am not going to finish the job, so I'm looking for more people to rip off] Below is a price guide on how much we charge per hour per piece of equipment to operate on your property. We will give discounts if more then one piece of equipment is needed and will also give flat rate prices per job or will charge per hour. A minimum of 5 hours will be charged. No job to big and no job to small! [I won't finish the work anyway once I get your money so what does it matter...]
Excavator $105 a hour
Bobcat $70 a hour
Land clearing
Pond digging
Basement digging
Demolition
Driveways
Landscaping jobs

Fixed...

Has anyone on the board not gotten parts from this cat and paid for them?

He has a long and distinguished history of ripping people off...

Either he doesn't ship the parts at all, or they are not in the condition that he represented them, and/or mis-packs them and they get damaged/lost in the mail....

There are a few threads about him here.... Do a search...

He has a long and distinguished history of ripping people off...

Either he doesn't ship the parts at all, or they are not in the condition that he represented them, and/or mis-packs them and they get damaged/lost in the mail....

There are a few threads about him here.... Do a search...

He ain't too far from me.... Road trip if necessary..... I know some heat down that way also. I have seen his ad on Clist but never reached out for anything.... Sounds like a special guy.....

JW

And in this case the kid's mentors are his grandparents. This thread is about a rip off artist.

Got something political to say? Take it to the N&P where you can get your *** handed to you like always.

:icon_fU:

H
He ain't too far from me.... Road trip if necessary..... I know some heat down that way also. I have seen his ad on Clist but never reached out for anything.... Sounds like a special guy.....

JW
Heat won't help, he hasn't had anything happen to him with multiple people calling the police, they say it's not their deal, internet is above their level, or something like that. They don't do squat. You need to bring some Vinny's and Dom's and any big Italian guys with thick New York accents, to come down there and teach him some respect.

You just dont understand what I am saying,,IMO Its tough for some to be honest when their mentors are not.
Wow.
For someone who I thought was pretty knowledgeable and experienced with mopars, can be so ******* naive and
Clueless toward preserving America.
Before it becomes just another festering European country with no morals..

Jeez sorry I upset your sense of right.

-
Back