ProComp/Speedmaster aluminum heads

-
It really surprises me to see J Parr ignore someone on the forum.

I’m sure he’s a good dude but his political thoughts and mine Dont agree and he gets offended easily because he thinks he’s always right.
He sold you on the Speedmaster heads. lol
now you can't get enough of them to feed your frenzy. :lol:

He sold you on the Speedmaster heads. lol
now you can't get enough of them to feed your frenzy. :lol:
How is it that me and you seem to be polar opposites when it comes to political beliefs but yet are able to maintain a respect and dignity for each other?
Answer: CHARACTER.... Self respect....

I finally checked out all of my Speedmaster freebies that I got with my order. They must love me

image.jpg

We don't get groceries at Walmart...
My wife does the grocery shopping....
Nice to know I'm living rent free....:thumbsup:
I just thought with as cheap as you are building your cars you would have saved a few bucks at walmart, nothing wrong with that. So maybe you are so cheap with the car hobby because your wife wants to go to whole foods lol.:poke:

And isn't not using the speedmaster bag a breach of contract with speedmaster themselves?, I mean you are their #1 spokesperson :lol:
And lastly there is no space in my head for you-or anyone whether you pay or not, it's occupied by my wife lol.

Last edited:
I just thought with as cheap as you are building your cars you would have saved a few bucks at walmart, nothing wrong with that. So maybe you are so cheap with the car hobby because your wife wants to go to whole foods lol.:poke:

And isn't not using the speedmaster bag a breach of contract with speedmaster themselves?, I mean you are their #1 spokesperson :lol:
And lastly there is no space in my head for you-or anyone whether you pay or not, it's occupied by my wife lol.
LOL... My stuff is cheap and my wife shops at whole foods... :rolleyes: ...
Okay whatever you say boss....

-
Back