ProComp/Speedmaster aluminum heads

-
It didn't happen I just wanted that to be the first post on this page.. LOL now back to giving me s***....

Geez, isn't there some base boards or trim you could install ? Just to keep your mind/ hands busy...
A literal sea of trim that all has to be sanded four times and unlacquered twice. I've decided to quit for a week to tie up Loose Ends. There's just too many now. We've got to get rugs and Furniture in this house and get things to normal. Again too many things going wrong all at the same time.

Funny how one job turns into multiple jobs when it comes to home reno's. Wife and i "started" planning on main level flooring and now I'm "re- confirming " my measurements for new kitchen cupboards, moving dishwasher( plumbing now), pot lights and under cabinet lighting ect and new trim. WTF ???

I feel your pain. I'm building a house out of pocket myself and we started at 1152 square feet we are now at 1728 square feet. Got to get it dried in before she changes it again.

IMG_20190925_182823.jpg

Why do I get the feeling I want to go bowling....

Like a hungry kid waiting for the candy store to open with a fist full of birthday bucks.

Don’t ya just hate the wait?!?!?!
Really just having fun talking about something out here. I'm not tearing down my car as soon as they get here with maybe a month of driving time left. I've got all winter to put these heads on. I've already resolved in my head that these heads will probably occupy shelf space until the front skis of my snowmobile fly....

Dude, you need to drive over here and do my floors. The old ball and chain is trying to convince me that would be a good winter project for us. I'd rather pay to have it done.
aaaaaa....NO!!... I only do that for my wife not for money..
BUT, what I do do for money is help people that have a lot of cool Parts in their garage and most of a car and help put it together...
Just finished taking a test drive in the latest project. One of my customers has 51 Chevy and wanted to do a s-10
5-speed Overdrive Swap and also we needed to take that tube Driveline and put a modern rear end and Driveline in it. Also I convinced him if we're going that far let's go ahead and pull the motor reseal it and repaint it and paint the motor compartment. Turned out pretty slick, he was really happy...
Don't want to forget pictures... of course not me.... THE CAR!...
IMG_20190928_135448.jpg
IMG_20190928_135459.jpg

The brake lines got a little funky but we're going to go back in there this winter and he wants to do airbags all kinds of crazy lowrider stuff...

Anyways the head saga continues LOL I just checked on delivery and they got to the local Hub here in Troutdale a few hours ago. I'm pretty sure they don't deliver on Sunday though. my wife will have to sign up for them Monday morning I have to go in first thing for my bi monthly shot to the left eyeball...

Ouch! I hate needles.
I literally had a doctor chase me to the corner of the room and stabbed my arm to get a needle in me! I absolutely detest needles!
If you've had more than excellent vision for 50 years plus and you wake up one morning and three quarters of your vision is gone in your left eye, your attitude changes about certain things. For instance you completely lose your depth perception up close and you have to ask your (very nice) gay neighbor across the street if he could come over and put the second bead of RTV on top of your first bead on the China wall because you can't....
When you're faced with not being able to see your grandkids correctly and stuff like that you start to look at that needle a whole different way... LITERALLY!
I'd say it brought it back to about eighty-five 90% good in my left eye with the shot... it's still a little bit irritating sometimes cuz I notice it but it certainly has brought my vision back to where I can put my second bead on top of my first bead on my China Wall myself....

-
Back