ProComp/Speedmaster aluminum heads

-
I just got my confirmation email. I checked the tracking and right now I don't think it's left yet, but they're proposing Tuesday.
This little remodel that I'm working on it's kicking my butt. And keeping me busy...

Pfst!
Tell me about it! I know your house upgrading pains.

I need to get back on ours, but the kitchen and master bath are about 90% complete, I have been helping our son with his 360 build, so at least I have a good excuse.

This little remodel that I'm working on it's kicking my butt. And keeping me busy...

I need to get back on ours, but the kitchen and master bath are about 90% complete, I have been helping our son with his 360 build, so at least I have a good excuse.
And I got the back brakes on my Ramcharger...... LOL But my wife put a trap door on the ceiling so I will have easy access if I need to work on the bathtub drain (it's upstairs) :D
Oh yeah. Aluminum heads....... :) ... (I love these filler posts).

I'm a jarhead gearhead, I hire out the house stuff to a generic Bob Villa.
I'm also a perfectionist, if I found any wall or floor off a 1/4 inch I would have to take it down and start over.

I'm a jarhead gearhead, I hire out the house stuff to a generic Bob Villa.
I'm also a perfectionist, if I found any wall or floor off a 1/4 inch I would have to take it down and start over.

.250 to a nail bender is like .0025 to a machinist. I tried carpentry. I was working in 32nds and my friend had a fit. I didn't last long.

Is it done yet? How’s it run? What’s the gas mileage? Rpm going through the traps? How are the valve guides wearing? ET numbers? Weight savings? When are you going to get them ported? Are you going to dyno it?

Is it done yet? How’s it run? What’s the gas mileage? Rpm going through the traps? How are the valve guides wearing? ET numbers? Weight savings? When are you going to get them ported? Are you going to dyno it?
9 questions...
#1 no
#2 we'll see
#3 dual quads and gas mileage don't mix
#4 got lower when I went to 3:54's
#5 not at all
#6 11.9:rolleyes:
#7 50lbs I'm told
#8 when and if I see fit
#9 I always take my car to the most accurate dyno known to man...
Because Time Slips don't lie.....

9 questions...
#1 no
#2 we'll see
#3 dual quads and gas mileage don't mix
#4 got lower when I went to 3:54's
#5 not at all
#6 11.9:rolleyes:
#7 50lbs I'm told
#8 when and if I see fit
#9 I always take my car to the most accurate dyno known to man...
Because Time Slips don't lie.....
^^^^ Did I pass the test....?

Ah, they are getting there...Lol. Life and weather get in the way sometimes. I'm talking from personal experience...
You're preaching to the choir! You're talking to somebody who has a perfectly running duster that's been up on blocks for 3 weeks! But my wife likes the floors!

-
Back