production of 318 4spd 68 dart gt converts?

-

273plusfifty

Reaction score
hello i'm new here i was wondering if anyone has actual bulid/production numbers on how many 68 dart gt converts [not gts] were built with factory four speed ? mine was ordered by a 53 year old history teacher in lake oswego oregon,burgendy w/ burgendy interior, console too,govier's white book says 26, i got into a mess with the now non-exsistant chrysler historical, they did'nt have any way to tell me anything ,and were not pleased about what i had to say about that,opionions? ideas? any info? that would be great,thanks guys.eric.

Let's put it this way, it's a very rare combo and Galen is probably correct or very close. His numbers were derived from percentages.

hello i'm new here i was wondering if anyone has actual bulid/production numbers on how many 68 dart gt converts [not gts] were built with factory four speed ? mine was ordered by a 53 year old history teacher in lake oswego oregon,burgendy w/ burgendy interior, console too,govier's white book says 26, i got into a mess with the now non-exsistant chrysler historical, they did'nt have any way to tell me anything ,and were not pleased about what i had to say about that,opionions? ideas? any info? that would be great,thanks guys.eric.

If Chrysler Historical didn't have any info, why did you get mad at them?

They can't make up info they don't have.

-
Back