Project 66 valiant "more pics"

-
Trunk drop down is from a 67 and up they don't make them for a 66
I had to modify it some but I made it work

Attachments

• image.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 187
I've got a 66, it's great to see somebody going so far on a car that's often overlooked or under appreciated. Keep up the good work, you'll really have something special when you finally get it done!

bonjour
j'ai aussi un 66 barracuda mais vous fait un excellent travail à ce sujet, le grand art et il est vrai que pas beaucoup de gens n'ont pas attaquer une telle nourriture parce que notre corps a moins dimension , ce felicitation me rappeler mon passé heures coupe et former la tôle , faisant greffon et chaud enlèvement et surtout joué le tas et la chauve-souris comme le vrai culturiste feuille travailleur de la construction métallique Shaper

Bravo Bravo Bravo

Over the past few evenings it worked on the car a little. It's been a stressful week at work
So to chill out I have came and banged on it for a bit
I finished welding in the quarter and got it ground down almost ready for mud and primer. I bought a air punch/ flange tool from harbor freight to do the quarter panels and did great saved a bunch of time
:cheers:View attachment image.jpg

I sure am enjoying this 66 Valiant build, you got allot dun this summer, and the patch pannels turned out great.

I'm impressed with the work and progress you've made.
It'll be great when you can drive it.

-
Back