Project Untitled - steering/suspension

-

Michaeluser

Reaction score
Dang it's the 16th of July and I have not done jack sh#t on the Duster. However, today I am motivated! With the new position at work and sports with the kids I have been crazy running around. I knocked a couple of projects off the list and can now see light at the end of the tunnel.

It's time to get started. I am posting my new favorite part. Why do I love parts, jeez I am in the Automotive Aftermarket and parts are everything. Being in R&D and running a team developing new products is great stuff, so when you get something new you are fired up. At least I am. I think that half the battle is staying focused. Family, kids, honey-do's all can get in the way of that journey of automotive excitement.

Well time to talk Mopar. I bought the new Borgenson P.S. box for My 1973 Duster and it's getting me all excited about turning wrenches.

I need to go home and start turning wrenches.

Attachments

• Duster Steering_002.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 215
  • Duster Steering_003.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 211
  • Duster Steering_004.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 219
  • Duster Steering_005.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 204
  • Duster Steering_006.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 211
  • Duster Steering_007.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 208
  • Duster Steering_008.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 206
that power steering gear looks small ! Maybe the pics are deceiving. How does it compare in size to the OEM power steering gear ?

that power steering gear looks small ! Maybe the pics are deceiving. How does it compare in size to the OEM power steering gear ?

Hey Redfish, yeah it's smaller. I am going to take photos with the stock manual and see what kind of difference I am looking at, but more than likely it's smaller than the OEM PS.

-
Back