proud canadians

-

macadoo1961

Reaction score
A recent study found the average Canadian walks about 900 miles a year.

Another study found Canadians drink, on average, 22 gallons of beer a year.

That means, on average, Canadians get about 41 miles to the gallon.

Kind Of Makes You Proud To Be Canadian,
doesn't it??!!

I guess I must be well outside the national average. I try not to walk more than 500 miles a year, and at 22 gallons of beer per year I'd die of dehydration. Hell, Memike drinks more beer than that. :)

I guess I must be well outside the national average. I try not to walk more than 500 miles a year, and at 22 gallons of beer per year I'd die of dehydration. Hell, Memike drinks more beer than that. :)

I wish I could see the great country of Canada.
And meet OldVart , I like a good cold beer, and a good walk in the wilderness.
And from what I have learned here about Canada ! I would walk 400 miles for Sid so he could have a few with me just talking about the good times
and watch the whales, Moose, and do some fishing up there.
Hell:bootysha: I did not know the old fart owned a 65 GT dart till just the other day.

Yep !! I like beer, Toot, Toot ,Toot.:-D

My walking has been cut down since I put a fridge in the shop, but I run on the hi-test stuff(good ole Canadian rye).
Heading to Jamaica on Sunday, I have to re-jet to run on Rum, and yes Randy, I'm sure I won't be passing any E-tests.
Hey memike, come on up any time. You can walk all you want, but you might want to be careful with our "real" beer up here.

My walking has been cut down since I put a fridge in the shop, but I run on the hi-test stuff(good ole Canadian rye).
Heading to Jamaica on Sunday, I have to re-jet to run on Rum, and yes Randy, I'm sure I won't be passing any E-tests.
Hey memike, come on up any time. You can walk all you want, but you might want to be careful with our "real" beer up here.

We flew into Montego Bay in 92 and they parked 100 yards from the terminal. Then they dumped all the luggage on the ground and we had to find our luggage then walk to the terminal. When we got to the parking lot we were approched by no less then 4 people asking "you want some ganja man".
Cool place.....were are you staying?

We're staying at the Sandals resort in Ocho Rios. We've been before, and it was top class. Yes, the leftys are available right beside the resort, very handy;) Sandals has a hospitality room right in the airport at Motego bay, and you get free booze while they take care of your luggage. You would be amazed at the change in the airport, much better now.

Wish I could :drinkers:
But I had better hang around here a bit.
There is always a welcome sign up here for a new brew :-D

Attachments

• yyyyyyyyyyy 045.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 160
-
Back