-
Status
Not open for further replies.

PredaFran

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
they are steel PRW rockers with 1.6 ratios. they are bushed and have roller tips The holdowns and hardened shaft are offset to give better valvetrain geometry on Edelbrock aluminum heads. the wear pattern was excellent. these have around 200 miles on them but all the rollers spin freely and nicely. there's no uneven wear to any of them. they don't come with rocker shafts studs but they come with the shims seen here and extra ones.
looking for $550
located in Orlando, Florida
would rather sell local or meet up In the middle but am willing to ship at the buyer's expense

IMG_20200710_231955.jpg

PXL_20220319_031459668.MP.jpg

PXL_20220319_031502819.MP.jpg

Sorry about the comment in your for sale thread but I had no idea that that B3 racing relocation kit set the rocker shaft so far away...

Sorry about the comment in your for sale thread but I had no idea that that B3 racing relocation kit set the rocker shaft so far away...
That is going to depend on the particular rocker, head, and valve height combo. The further away from stock combo dimensions, the bigger the move to correct geometry.
I've got the same rockers and have discussed correction with Mike at B3.

its pretty significant, I had to clearance the pushrod holes a small amount, but the wear pattern on the valve tips was impeccable

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back