PST swaybars?!

-

vntned

Reaction score
Anybody here running them?! How is the fitment?

Looking to put sway bars front and rear on my '64 Dart, but want some that actually fit! I still have the Addco bar I ordered for my '70 Swinger that didn't come close to fitting right!

We have Hellwig for our 71 Valiant. We got the front installed, and are working on the rear, but having issues with the links hitting our mufflers...

hellwig is trying to work with us, so that's good. We haven't had the time to focus on it and try to figure out if we can get it to fit or not.

Those Hellwig bars look nice, but are $40 more a piece than the PST bars, plus PST will give me 10% off! It'll save me near $120.

Those Hellwig bars look nice, but are $40 more a piece than the PST bars, plus PST will give me 10% off! It'll save me near $120.

Get a picture of the PST sway bar bracket kit that comes with the 64-66 early A-bodies. Then compare to the ADDCO kit.

PST has someone private label/make their sway bars for them.

They look nice because they are nice. Heavy gauge brackets and hardware. I picked up mine cheap on eBay last month, $75 cheaper than Summit and still had free shipping.

Certain types of our solid sway bars are on back order but not all though. We do have available our hollow pro-touring in stock. The back order only effects our solid bars.

Thanks
James

-
Back