-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baghdad Dart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
We are changing eveything on the 74 360 duster. No more power steering or A/C. We want just a motor and Alt in the engine compartment. We need the pulleys for doing that. Need a manual steering box for the 74 also. I can get a steering colume here to make it whole. My son might want to trade some of his A/C things or something. But I want him to keep it all so he will have it when he wants it again.

Let us know...he is really wanting to try out his new toy. Almost finished.:cheers:..well with this one anyway...too many projects to do now..damn

Jeff

We are in TX...76574...just outside Austin

Ok...before anyone says something...water pump..crank ....AND alt. Need pulleys for all these...nothing else in the pully system.

Jeff

Hi Jeff,
I got a set of pulleys from the Junk Yard for my 360 also the alternator needs some brackets and a spacer, so grab them too. The truck or Van section is likely to have the best selection of A engine accessories. However, I could only locate crank pulleys that had two belt groves so I cut the outside grove off with a lathe. This is the best picture I had.

Good Luck

Motot Pass.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back