Punked...Mopars are too expensive !!!

-
i havent seen any bacon threads or fart reference in a long time, but i dont go into chat. it was 60* today and im lovin it

Great post! Other than my brother and a few other MOPAR stalwarts in my area, it's mostly Bowtie and Furd guys. Interestingly enough, the guys that drive the brand X vehicles love the MOPARS too.

I've been wrenching on MOPARS for the past 25+ years............if I switch brands now, it will take me that long to figure out what I am doing again!!!!!

I've been wrenching on MOPARS for the past 25+ years............if I switch brands now, it will take me that long to figure out what I am doing again!!!!!

You're right about that, and......think about this: imagine creating a whole new "stash" of extra parts for that new car! :eek:ops:

I would use the cameros motor for a boat anchor. Heck I'd use the whole car if it was easy to throw over the side

MAAAAAAAAAAN, and i was all set to go buy an original owner '69 "R" code, Mustang Mach One, 428 Ram Air, 4speed!!!

Can not ,deleted thread is no more...

Thats where this thread belongs too, just my opinion

Actually, Jeff, I have to say this thread is at least mildly amusing seeing how folks are still falling for the joke.

Tells me they're not understanding the new edited title and they're just reading the first post before they respond.

Oh, geeze, oh wow, the thread is nine pages long! I don't have time to read it! But I'll chime in anyway, based on the very first post.

That says something right there...

Actually, Jeff, I have to say this thread is at least mildly amusing seeing how folks are still falling for the joke.

Tells me they're not understanding the new edited title and they're just reading the first post before they respond.

Oh, geeze, oh wow, the thread is nine pages long! I don't have time to read it! But I'll chime in anyway, based on the very first post.

That says something right there...

Robert, it really doesn't bother me that it's a Chevy Camaro, it's actually a nice looking car. It's how the thread was done in my opinion that rubs me the wrong way. I understand that it was a joke, but how it came about was not good in my opinion.

But it's not something I will lose any sleep over.

Robert, it really doesn't bother me that it's a Chevy Camaro, it's actually a nice looking car. It's how the thread was done in my opinion that rubs me the wrong way. I understand that it was a joke, but how it came about was not good in my opinion.

But it's not something I will lose any sleep over.

That's cool, Jeff.

I understand what you're saying.

I'm just thinking off all the folks who are (or were) chiming in with negative comments about the "traitor" and how he needs to go somewhere else with his "new" car when the "joke" was revealed a while ago.

I just find that mildly amusing that some folks get so bent out of shape that they feel (felt) the need to post up without actually taking the time to read through the thread.

But then again...I do own three brand x... and possibly a fourth in the near future... :toothy2:

That's cool, Jeff.

I understand what you're saying.

I'm just thinking off all the folks who are (or were) chiming in with negative comments about the "traitor" and how he needs to go somewhere else with his "new" car when the "joke" was revealed a while ago.

I just find that mildly amusing that some folks get so bent out of shape that they feel (felt) the need to post up without actually taking the time to read through the thread.

But then again...I do own three brand x... and possibly a fourth in the near future... :toothy2:

I hear ya Robert, there are some diehards on this site, thats for sure! LOL! Chevy's just aint for me, but I'll take a 71 Torino or a 61 Comet any day, to add to my Mopars!

I'm a Mopar guy and thats all I own, but I guess you could say I'm a closet Ford guy. :blob:

-
Back