Punked...Mopars are too expensive !!!

-

TXDart

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Well after hoarding and buying up parts on here and craigslist...I can not find time or justify waiting to finish my project so I guess I sold out for a finished car.....
NOT ! AND DID NOT HAPPEN....

Attachments

• 20130126_131359.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 2,205
  • 20130126_131409.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 1,808
  • 20130126_131420.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 1,811
  • 20130126_131427.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 1,834
  • 20130126_131436.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 1,820
One of the reasons why my car is probably going to get an LSx in it........

Do you need a towl to wipe the tears. Millions of cheap chinese chevys, and fords, thats why mopars are more its supply and demand, Im surprised you didnt get a 57 chevy everyone seams to have one of them too.

A 68 Camaro Convertible would cost more than just about any finished Mopar A-Body.

Stop making excuses. You bought a Chevy because you are a Chevy guy.

I have owned a 68 Camaro SS 396 (325hp) and a 69 Camaro SS 350. They are good cars, just way overexposed.

A 68 Camaro Convertible would cost more than just about any finished Mopar A-Body.

Stop making excuses. You bought a Chevy because you are a Chevy guy.

I have owned a 68 Camaro SS 396 (325hp) and a 69 Camaro SS 350. They are good cars, just way overexposed.

X2 , I call them belly button cars everyone had one or has one, you can't go to a car show without a dozen of them there, I'm normally the only A body, and get a lot more attention. That being said, that's a great looking car, and congratulations on you purchase.

Ya Ya, whatever.
Got any good Mopar parts? TXbellybutton :D

nothing wrong with that I had a 67 'maro .However we're gonna have to revoke your handle . Henceforth you will be no longer known as txdart .J/K

good looking car.. like to see more pictures of it..

i can't blame you one bit on the decision...

i know i don't regret pulling my dart apart and buying the mustang one bit.

Well after hoarding and buying up parts on here and craigslist...I can not find time or justify waiting to finish my project so I guess I sold out for a finished car.....

well at least you kept it American Iron ....i am sad to hear that your not finishing those pretty darts but, at least you still have somewhat good taste in cars.

at least it wasnt made in China with Commy power LOL

looks great. :cheers:

well at least you kept it American Iron ....i am sad to hear that your not finishing those pretty darts but, at least you still have somewhat good taste in cars.

at least it wasnt made in China with Commy power LOL

looks great. :cheers:
amen to that

I own both a chevy and a mopar and i love both and have had many gm and a few mopar muscle cars over the years and 3 dodge rams as daily drivers so i dont know if thats a crime or what, i know some on this site realy get upset with guys who also like other brands ,i even like a few fords even though i never owned a ford muscle car.back in the day there was only the big three and detriot was king, usa sells more imports than anything, now that makes me sick i hate imports f toyata and those traders that buy that imported junk. as a guy who has built two cars in the last few years yes the mopar is a little more expensive to build but seems to be getting better with parts availability such as 440 souce etc. i have a sbc and i to call it a belly button motor its true there a dime a dozen but they are chaeper to build and get horsepower out of so it makes things easy. but i also think mopars are cool as all hell some of the best looking sheet metal out there and by that i mean body styling but i think car guys should together were a dying breed yes theres still a lot of us on the internet but you dont find many in your area in your day to day life atleast i dont ,my co workers think im nuts dumping so much money on cars and i tell them you dont even know how much you dont know .

Attachments

• 676A0072.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 1,704
A vert with a/c, pretty nice fer a chebbie. Had a blue 327 vert with same nose stripe on it after I got out of high school. Have a friend that still has his. Crate zz4, 430 hp, 430 tq, 430 made.

Attachments

• 296072_176021602533688_613160859_n.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 1,664
Don't fool yourself...they are all expensive to restore when done properly...And it is and has always been more cost efficient to buy a done car.........everybody knows that by now! Now to put a few drops of visine in my eyes from looking at those chebbies! Owwww!:sad3:

I own both a chevy and a mopar and i love both and have had many gm and a few mopar muscle cars over the years and 3 dodge rams as daily drivers so i dont know if thats a crime or what, i know some on this site realy get upset with guys who also like other brands ,i even like a few fords even though i never owned a ford muscle car.back in the day there was only the big three and detriot was king, usa sells more imports than anything, now that makes me sick i hate imports f toyata and those traders that buy that imported junk. as a guy who has built two cars in the last few years yes the mopar is a little more expensive to build but seems to be getting better with parts availability such as 440 souce etc. i have a sbc and i to call it a belly button motor its true there a dime a dozen but they are chaeper to build and get horsepower out of so it makes things easy. but i also think mopars are cool as all hell some of the best looking sheet metal out there and by that i mean body styling but i think car guys should together were a dying breed yes theres still a lot of us on the internet but you dont find many in your area in your day to day life atleast i dont ,my co workers think im nuts dumping so much money on cars and i tell them you dont even know how much you dont know .

I can't speak for everyone here, but I appreciate all muscle cars, but, I have been Mopar only since I was 16, good or bad that's all I will ever drive, and there have been some bad ones! For me it's all about loyalty, and anyone who knows me knows I will not drive anything else.

-
Back