Punked...Mopars are too expensive !!!

-
I know how you feel!
I had a '69 Camaro and thought it was way overpriced so I sold it and bought this ...

1958Ferrari250CaliforniaSpyder.jpg

Your funny.

Some people have still not caught on lol. Nice choice of fake car though...if any car was going to get people fired up on this site it would be a Camero.

You dog! You had us going. I had hopes you'd come to your senses. LOL tmm

Too expensive and third rate is what i was always told.. A lot of General Motors fans I grew up with in the 70's and 80's looked down on Chrysler Products(any era or muscle car etc) as third rate junk. They always rolled there eyes if you talked about your mopar. One auto parts store owner always remarked ," when are you going buy a better car". They always thought you were crazy throwing money at an 'inferior" automobile. I don't hear this attitude from GM freaks as much anymore. If you watch the show PASS TIME, you will see and hear this old attitude from Ken Herring. I see a similar attitude towards modern Challengers and Chargers from quite a few on Mopar sites. Mopar is Number 3 ! LOL !

hell moparts general section is 99% topics other then mopars... its more about penguins, spiders, brand x cars, neighbor issues...etc..etc..etc....

Unlike here were its all about farts, bacon and the weather.

Haha Martin, I am blond and gullible and fell for it, even though I didn't see how the price of a finished Camaro convertible would be much less than finishing an a-body. It was entertaining to read the responses.

I see lots of egg on some faces-or did you have to eat the whole crow????

I got 4 ...2 that are really hammered and two that I will send to Leanna to repair with the /6 stuff.....

Martin, send all of them if you want. I can fix that stuff hun. Check out my latest post in the Trim Resto thread from earlier today as just one example. There's a few Duster / Dart headlight bezels and grilles scattered elsewhere on FABO too ... but I have go finish my crust for homemade pizza right now and can't dig them up for you at the moment. :-D

-
Back