Purchase your Mr. Direct Connection T-Shirt here!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would suggest, anyone who bought a shirt and hasnt received it yet, go through paypal and demand a refund. Dont wait. The seller hasnt logged into the site for 5 days and it doesnt sound like he's making good on the shirt orders. He may ot mean any harm, but better to be protected.

He had told me a while back it would take a bit pefore he could get the shirt made......

I emailed rustydusy on 12/5 and this is the reply i received.

Ed,
Unfortunately the press would not print the photos due to copyright reasons. So I've refunded as many people as I can out of my own pocket. I now have to wait for the Press to put the money back onto my card. Should be 5 to 7 business days. Then I will issue you a refund on PayPal.

Cheers!
Drake

Just great.... i didn't go through friggin paypal. i went through his link. Hope to see a refund. I haven't checked yet. Damn!

Just to let yall know, I went through an online custom t-shirt joint and made my own with that same design. when it comes in I will post pics if it turns out. They said somethin about how the computer process it and how theirs interprets it depends on how high a quality it is. Cross your fingers it turns out good. I'll keep yall posted.

I got refunded also! Too bad it didn't work out,would've been cool looking shirts.

Sorry guys, the only reason I haven't logged in is I've been busy with the holidays, and out of town for shows.

I have responded to ANYONE who has emailed me about this. I have done nothing shady. The Printer would not print the shirt due to copyright reasons. I'm still waiting on them to refund me. I am refunding all of you OUT OF MY OWN POCKET at the moment. Over 40 people ordered the shirts, do the math, thats $800 that I have to refund out of my pocket. It's the holidays, and money is tight. I am refunding people as fast as I can and am living literally dirt broke trying to make good on refunds and the holidays. I only have 5 people left to refund.

Thanks to most of you who have been patient and understanding. I really appreciate it.

To whoever posted that they didn't buy the shirt through PayPal, that you purchased it on my site: ALL MY SITE IS IS A LINK TO PAYPAL.

Happy Holidays,
Drake

Just to let yall know, I went through an online custom t-shirt joint and made my own with that same design. when it comes in I will post pics if it turns out. They said somethin about how the computer process it and how theirs interprets it depends on how high a quality it is. Cross your fingers it turns out good. I'll keep yall posted.

I'll send you my high resolution photo that I photo-shopped to work for printing, if your's doesn't work.

Sorry guys, the only reason I haven't logged in is I've been busy with the holidays, and out of town for shows.

I have responded to ANYONE who has emailed me about this. I have done nothing shady. The Printer would not print the shirt due to copyright reasons. I'm still waiting on them to refund me. I am refunding all of you OUT OF MY OWN POCKET at the moment. Over 40 people ordered the shirts, do the math, thats $800 that I have to refund out of my pocket. It's the holidays, and money is tight. I am refunding people as fast as I can and am living literally dirt broke trying to make good on refunds and the holidays. I only have 5 people left to refund.

Thanks to most of you who have been patient and understanding. I really appreciate it.

To whoever posted that they didn't buy the shirt through PayPal, that you purchased it on my site: ALL MY SITE IS IS A LINK TO PAYPAL.

Happy Holidays,
Drake
No problem here and thanks for the explanation Drake. When you get things rollin' again with the shirts,I will still buy them. Too bad it didn't work out this time thou. At least your doing right and trying to get everybody refunded.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back