[WANTED] Pushrods

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bunch of them. How many do you need? Are they 340 length?

Ken
Edison, NJ

440 OEM pushrod length is about 9.3" long and 340 OEM pushrod length is about 7.4" long.

I am looking for 7.4.inches ball to ball with no oiling . I think stock is 7.5 ?

Yes. But 7.5 is too long on some cylinders . Prw rocker arms on eddy heads . 340 .

Search for a place called OE Pushrods. They make 80% of all the pushrods the big shops sell under their brand name. Most big cam companies farm out that kinda work. Guess who makes them? Talk to Don. He will make you anything you want. Talk nice to him and he will throw in 2 spares. For those unknown things that happen.

Search for a place called OE Pushrods. They make 80% of all the pushrods the big shops sell under their brand name. Most big cam companies farm out that kinda work. Guess who makes them? Talk to Don. He will make you anything you want. Talk nice to him and he will throw in 2 spares. For those unknown things that happen.
Thanks for the info.looks like my only option. You guys are all great on this forum!!

those ball ends pressed in? If you dont need those rods for anything take a grinder and carefully hit the last .1 with the grinder until the metal turns purple or brown, that means its very thin, then try and pull the ball tip out. Chop to length and push ball back in. I made 273 pushrods out of 16 slant pushrods using this method.
9BNL0BkPm1SbonZVP4-Pf2hDJ6jrgrL14asjKFF6K1iUqvUSdLDrC0oy72ep5M10atMxlPJARwowL412J_8=w391-h220-rw

those ball ends pressed in? If you dont need those rods for anything take a grinder and carefully hit the last .1 with the grinder until the metal turns purple or brown, that means its very thin, then try and pull the ball tip out. Chop to length and push ball back in. I made 273 pushrods out of 16 slant pushrods using this method.
9BNL0BkPm1SbonZVP4-Pf2hDJ6jrgrL14asjKFF6K1iUqvUSdLDrC0oy72ep5M10atMxlPJARwowL412J_8=w391-h220-rw
Thanks. Bought a set from smith brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back