Quality work

-

rrvolare

19Swinger69
Reaction score
Cannot tell you how FRUSTRATED i am due to a Pool installer ... Our in ground pool is my wifes paradise.... i had it installed 2016 and i decided to replace liner ONLY because of stretch and fading.... i set it up EARLY this year and can you believe 4 weeks later ...1500 dollars poor i still don't have it done... oh he was here 2 weeks and installed new liner BUT made stupid mistake and damaged liner where it will need replacing again....still waiting and he will not return my phone call.....his secretary gives me excuses when she returns my call , and still waiting .... I guess this is the NORM now days, when trying to get quality work and somebody who cares in business ????
Yesterday i moved forward with another company i should of went with the first time ... Now i have to sue for my 1500 dollars ... but my mission is to ruin his company so he does not do this to other families .... The power of social media to down grade a business... Anybody in michigan needing pool work ... DO NOT deal with ALEXANDER INSTALLATIONS ....thanks for listening ...

Take lots of pics of the damage and e-mail, texts, messages to take to small claims court. Oh, a copy of the contract, dates that you called to get them to come back out. Witnesses if you have any. You shouldn't have a problem getting your money back plus any extra you had to pay to get it redone.

treblig

Just wait till they legalize weed.
Just wait.

Your in ground pool is not plaster? Has a liner? I have never seen that around here...

line style pools in ground more common in michigan due to climate , cost to build , cost of maintenance....that also looks to be guy in Kimball Michigan..

-
Back