Question for the sicko stalkers here. LOL.

-

cudaspaz

Reaction score
What websites do some of you sicko's go to for finding out someon'e phone number that is hard to find?

I am trying to locate a local land owner to get permission to hunt his property, but I have his name only and no phone number.
He is not listed in any of the phone books but I keep finding his name all over google searches, mostly from commissioner meetings from land purchases,
and donations and such.
This guy's family owned and still owns most of the rural property that is not developed or obtained by the state in this area since the 1830's and I can't find the dude in the freaking phone book.

I'm sure I can make some calls to find him by calling business partners and such but would rather get his number without harrassing other people for it.

The county tax assessor should have a contact number on file.

When I want to hunt or fish on a farmer's land, I always go to their house and introduce myself. Usually strike up a conversation with them and find out we know mutual people etc. I would think they might be a little leary of someone calling them on their non-published number.

Spaz, I'm not a sicko stalker like all these others that have replied,LMAO, but to try and help a buddy i'll reply because i know how important this hunting thing is. The tax man will have a good address you can bet. Like said earlier, a face to face is the best method. Over the phone he cant make a judgement as to your possible character but can feel better on his assumption by looking you in the face. Just a tip. Look over the property from the road and find a few things that do need fixed like a fence that is down or a gate that needs repair. Maybe some trees on the fence or a clonged culvert and let him know that you dont expect something for nothing and that you would be glad to work some hunting rights out for the care of the place on different things. Being a business man he may also have an office that you can find him at. Good luck on your efforts...oh...and watch out for those sickos...especially Cheryl!!! Still laughin. Jokin with ya girl.
Small Block

Thanks for the replies guys.

I will let you know how it turns out.

I am sure the tax assessor knows this guy well as he owns thousands of acres all over the county and his family donated the land that the town sits on and most of the surrounding acreage, and his family had the main highway named after them so everybody knows this guy, I just have to find out how to get ahold of him as I don't have a clue where he lives as the property I want to hunt is just another one of his remote parcels that he keeps natural.

I don't think I would have a problem getting his permission as he sells the permits to anyone that seems to have their act together from what I hear.

I'm sure there are some of you that can find out this guy just from the information I gave here LOL.

does the county the property is in have a web site? in the state of washington if somebody has a business license of any sorts you can find them thru the state licensing web site...

my bioche lol
This thread is awesome WITHOUT pics. ;-)

+1 on the County Assessor. I scrounged scads of information in this way for various counties while drawing up property plats and route maps for pipelines.

-
Back