quick release needed

-

squidbob

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
im looking for info on a quick release steering wheel hub for my 72 duster its really a tight squeeze into the seat over the roll cage ,what is the spline count and or any suggestions and part numbers thanks

im looking for info on a quick release steering wheel hub for my 72 duster its really a tight squeeze into the seat over the roll cage ,what is the spline count and or any suggestions and part numbers thanks
You can easily use a GM one, that is what I did on my Cuda just be sure and match your steering wheel to the disconnect hub. Let me know if you want some pictures. I can look and see if I can find part numbers but there is a potential issue if my column does not match yours Rendering them invalid reference?

And you have to remember to always park car with wheels straight before you remove steering wheel. I use blue tape on mine as well for a 12 o clock reference. Holler if you need pix.

-
Back