Quiz.....

-
The parting line is only one part of the equation. The rounded edges of the counter weights is the other. The crank is clearly forged.

Mitch Cumstein....

[ame]http://youtu.be/DsqvVCm7VqY[/ame]

Why did I ask? I believe I answered that in my last post. The listings often quoted here (and. elsewhere on the interwebz) are often factually incorrect.

I also thought picture quizzes are occasionally entertaining and (based on the number of incorrect answers here), educational. Thats why its a "quiz" ..... the answer is known and its a test.

So far as I'm concerned you don't make many friends here with this kind of bullshit. I get confused enough at my age without help from YOU

By the way, your photography skills suck

Good grief ....ive never seen such butthurt over a couple pictures and a guessing game. A whole lotta purse swinging for nothing but a forged crank with "casting" numbers.

Oh well, its the internet.

Good grief ....ive never seen such butthurt over a couple pictures and a guessing game. A whole lotta purse swinging for nothing but a forged crank with "casting" numbers.

Oh well, its the internet.

Some people just want to complain no matter what you do.

I didn't see any butthurt. I just answered the question. One of my new year's resolutions is to tune out the butthurt. lol

-
Back