R.I.P. Jose 3/27/11

-

stansblue72

one of one 1953 ME!
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Poor Jose died a grizzly death, he died slowly two jiggers at as time!
I'm toasting him out in the shop.

74%20dart%20202.jpg

:joker:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzQApZWlxgw"]YouTube - War - The Cisco Kid[/ame]

RIP my friend, Stan is a blest man to have known you and I bet you served him well.
I have his little cousin here :tonqe: I call him Silver Pint
He has been loyal to me for 200 hours now.

Ya got me on this thread Stansblue72 :smilebox:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update
I forgot I am working on Silver Pint ll :joker:

I wheeled him in Friday night =D>

Attachments

• Axle bearing change 160.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 327
What about Jack and Jim anyone heard from them ?
Jack is doing good =D>
I see him on the shelf where I shoot pool some time's
I think Jim is hiding behind a crown some where :glasses7:

Geez, I associate with a bunch o' lushes. :-D Ya'll are gonna be hating life in the morning. LOL

Raise one for me if you have any left Stan; it's been awhile since I said hi to Jose.

Geez, I associate with a bunch o' lushes. :-D Ya'll are gonna be hating life in the morning. LOL

Raise one for me if you have any left Stan; it's been awhile since I said hi to Jose.

I've been torturing Jose for a couple of month, he just couldn't take it any more tonight and finnally spilled his guts. (in my OJ I might add):toothy8:

You make life better and shinier for associating with us :yawinkle:
I had 4 frosted mugs and two shots at 3 pm to 7 and looking forward to a good day as long as you are here with us :glasses7:

Me an Jose never got along it seemed .....one time he "talked me into" getting frisky with a few people and ultimately made me wake up 3 blocks over on an old womans lawn while she nudged me with her foot asking who I was and how I got there.....I had no answers for her LOL......this was years ago of course lol.

since then me and my good buddy jack get along pretty good (when we hang out that is because I only party once every few months).

but when I feel like hanging out with my pals on the weekend working on cars or something, I prefer to enjoy the scenery that the Blue mountains provide (thats how ya know its cold don't ya know? HAHA)

Mike I see you know my friend Jose, he has been very very good to me!
I know a little about it, I have a thread here some where that I showed the medical properties of it and it has been good to me, It's like a med and was one back in the day.
I will see if I can find it and post it here for you.
To much of anything can be bad for you.

I don't drink very often, used to have a problem, acting like a fool after
too many drinks.:drinkers:

Now I stop at 1 drink, less problems. :)

I have a "CDL" drivers license, and Need to keep it for my job,
the DWI for a CDL is half the BAC, of a "normal" license. :(
{I need the job, to pay the mortgage, etc.}

The very last time Jose and I danced.........Short version: Wife was upset with me, locked me out of the bedroom, yet some how I figured out to unscrew the door handle and get back in. Needless to say Jose and I are no longer friends (wife was not happy with him either).

-
Back