R.I.P. to my good friend John Borgen

-

RON REAGLE

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
My long time friend John Borgen from Gibsonia Pa passed away unexpectedly on Tuesday May 31st He was 66 and leaves behind his wife Sue and son Andy. Please keep these two in your prayers. R.I.P. MY FRIEND

024.JPG

Last edited:
I'm sorry for the loss of your friend. Remember all the time you shared, good and bad.

It's always difficult to lose the one's we Love and appreciate having in our lives. May his family and friends find peace. 65'

There were never ANY bad times shared with John. Always quick to help , he'd greet you with a smile and a hand shake. In 35 years of knowing him and dealing with Challengers and Cuda's he would ALWAYS go above and beyond to help you. I bought a 71 Cuda from him a few years back and we had a lot of fun together getting it fixed up.

IMG_0843.JPG

IMG_0842.JPG

It sux losing your car buddy's. I can only say you will get up tomorrow morning with your feet on the floor facing forward and make of it the best you can..... Sorry for your loss!!!!

JW

Ron, I’ve met John, my father in law lives up the road from him. John was a great guy. He invited me to see his collection but living out of state, I never made it.
He would take care of my in-laws garden while they were away visiting us.
He will be missed by many.

That’s terrible. I talked to John and Andrew several times when they were at the spring swap meet in South Park.
They were one of the only vendors with Mopar stuff.
RIP

Loosing friends and family to soon is very hard on everyone, prayers for strength and healing from Northeast Arkansas.

Im sorry...God bless !! Try to comfort the family...he had a passion for E bodies I see!!

I bought some parts from John last year and he was a fair guy to deal with and was happy to show me his cars.

You have our condolences.

I was always impressed on how clean and shiny his cars were. I asked what he used and he mentioned "Wizards" and I happen to work next door to a paint supply shop who sells it (and where John bought his) We were at the grave side and Andy says "Dad if I had some Wizards I'd give your coffin a buff and shine" I went to my Barracuda and grabbed the Wizards. In that very somber moment Andy's eyes lit up and he proceeded to buff and shine John's coffin. It kind of lightened the mood and we all knew John was laughing at us. I was proud to know John over 35 years and be a small part of his life. Never thought I'd use my Barracuda in a funeral procession.
Here are John's "High school car" and Andy's 71 V code Cuda

IMG_4652.JPEG

IMG_2305.JPG

Very sorry for the loss of your friend. It sounds like he was a heck of a good guy, and will be missed by many, many folks. R.I.P. John.

-
Back