-
Status
Not open for further replies.

schluney

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
R 154 5 speed tranny. Comes with clutch, PP, Clutch fork, shifter and bell housing. Worked well when pulled was think about using it for a conversion project but decided to stick with A833.

$ 675 plus shipping

Thanks !

Is this a direct bolt in for an A body?
what does it take to run it
thanks
Bruce

There are write ups on this site for putting this tranny in an A body. Basically it will bolt directly to a small block by using a dodge Dakota bell housing. I haven't done the swap but did read the comments from others that have.

sorry for the delay have been really busy here is a pic i will post a pic of everything else that comes with it tomorrow

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 223
To answer the previous question from moper, we bought the motor and tranny to rebuild for a supra project. The motor had a rod knock but tranny was strong. We rebuild the motor and it is in our supra. We used our originally tranny and kept this for the dart project but it is more difficult to put the R 154 behind a 440 than it is a small block so we are using the A833 instead. I searched for a bell housing that would work to convert for BB and had no luck thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back