Race Darts !

-

~LadyLuck~

Simply the Best
Reaction score
Hi all. Well since I seemed to have wowed all of ya with my "stuff" I want to get down to the real dirt. I want to see your Darts ! Race Darts especially. I am thinking 67~69 style but I dont know yet. So now why dont ya all "wow" me with your cars so I dont have to dig through every thread (even though I would) to see what I want. This car will be set up full race. I just want styling. Convince this Cam*ro gal that a Dart is the way to go.
Fuelish comments and flirts will be blatently shot down. I am here to talk cars!

LL

Here is a car I had when I was a 20 something that got me in Natl dragster around 1980.... pure old school poor boy!

l_5d0df00fecc54ad9d42492ee68d6298f.jpg

Race Dart? What is a race Dart? Here is my car. It is a Dart and I race it, some times. That count?

DartatLACR.jpg

024.jpg

I like the 67-69 body style best myself too, but if I was putting together a race car, I would consider a demon/dart sport. I think there is a weight savings to be had and maybe a little more aerodynamics. Good luck with your project.

Welcome!you should try a post under Racer,s Forum.I think there,s probably a few more racer,s car,s under that forum.

welcome to FABO,
seemed like your first thread got drowned out in doggy slobber! lol
since you like the 67-69 variety darts, may i suggest the 67-68 only 2 door sedan. its a no frills stripper thats GOTTA be stiffer than a hardtop, though a cage and connectors would negate that point, and since they're bare bones, they (and the valiants) were the lightest cars of the day at about 3100#.
theres a couple of them being built by members here, mines stock, for now.
thats my biased opinion, and i'm stickin with it. lol

here is mine when I got it home.The car is well under its restoration.wont be much of a race car tho just street driving.You see we now have a stunt driving law here and its not good.good luck sissssssssssssss

100_1248.jpg

Hey gents. Some way cool looking Darts. I think I really like the red one on the end of Adams post. I may be good for building something like that. I was told to look for Lonnies car. I understand he runs in the 9's.

Keep convincing me !

LL

My Dart just before the motor blew ...... And then this happened to it ...... SMILES .......

psideold1.jpg

The Dart 023.jpg

You sure that you want a Dart. They're shaped like a brick! :poke::toothy7:

A nice swoopy Demon (or Duster) would be cool too. :burnout:

SSPX0071.jpg

003.jpg

-
Back