[Found!] radiator 2898033 wanted 68 A body

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
You may get lucky and find one, but I have standing orders for 3 at the moment. I wish the guy who popped out the reproduction tanks for Glen-Ray Radiator wouldn't have thrown out the dies...

Is that for a V8? auto or M/T
I might have a rebuildable one, maybe two. The reason I ask, is because they are buried in the shed and I can't just go look. But I know what I took them out of.

Last edited:
You won't believe but I took one out of a 68 Barracuda FormulaS auto, in 1999. Gimmee a day or two and I'll dig it out. Right now, I finally got an appointment with a hairdresser, and I haven't been able to get one since Valentine's Day so
seeeeeeeeeeeeee ya, lol

You won't believe but I took one out of a 68 Barracuda FormulaS auto, in 1999. Gimmee a day or two and I'll dig it out. Right now, I finally got an appointment with a hairdresser, and I haven't been able to get one since Valentine's Day so
seeeeeeeeeeeeee ya, lol
let me know.....rhanks

Super stock racer Chuck Commella had one for sale a few weeks ago on facebook on the super stock page. I think he wants $800 for it. He also has a big block A-body transmission for sale.

I would be willing to talk trade for an 065 on this awesome 033 from Glenray that meets the same standard!

last time I tried this was for a 68 vert owner and the Deal fell trough with a very poor and modified 065.

I am willing to send back to Glenray to certify if the 065 goes through the same!

I still have the original packaging from Glenray

33A592FA-B118-4AD5-9821-5ECDFFF3595E.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back