-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68red440

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
The original radiator on my survivor Dart has a small leak at the water inlet. I want a Chrysler radiator to go back in, and not an aftermarket replacement. To repair the original is expensive. Anybody doing a V8 swap and looking to unload a leak-free A-body slant radiator?

If the leak is just at the water neck, you can probably solder it yourself. Propane torch, fine wire brush, flux and some quality solder. There are youtube tutorials on the whole process...probably worth giving it a try before you just toss it and buy another.

I guess I should've mentioned that it needs to be re-cored as well. The PN is 3692905, but as long as it's a factory radiator and dimensionally the same, I may go with a different PN if it's in good shape.

The original radiator on my survivor Dart has a small leak at the water inlet. I want a Chrysler radiator to go back in, and not an aftermarket replacement. To repair the original is expensive. Anybody doing a V8 swap and looking to unload a leak-free A-body slant radiator?

There is a 73 dart in the Parts Car section with an AC /6 radiator.
Shouldn't be any different than a 74.Has the shroud to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back