Rallye Centers wanted

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha i might have one that would need to be re painted maybe cleaned up

Painting is fine but the screw holes on the b ack need to be in good shape.

I have two of these. $25 each plus shipping. Although I doubt all (5) holes will be useable one may need a helicoil. If interested i'll dig them out and confirm condition. reply to [email protected]

When you guys get Adam satisfied i need two BBP cone style center caps also need two 14" chrome rings. I'm about ready to start paintin this rig so it wont be long till i'm ready to put her on the road. Driver quality please. I can do some painting. I'm in West Plains, Mo. 65775. Thanks
Small Block

Adam, my buddy may have a set, ill talk to him and see if i can pick them up for you..

Doug

I thought these woulbe be easy to find. All I keep finding are small bolt caps. Still need 2 big bolt caps. Can trade 2 small bolt or pay $$

Adam: barracuda man says the holes on his are good so he may still have em. Get yours then we'll worry about mine. He posted a return on my thread but i have been hell bent for leather on the primer and paint and i didn't check the post. PMs would be better for me. I'll check with Stan here in Springfield and see if he has some that we could use. I'll let you know what i find. I have acorn style but need 2 of the cone style to complete the set.
Small Block

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back