-
Status
Not open for further replies.

340_dart_power

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
If you've followed or seen my 1971 Dart GT's resto-mod thread recently, you're aware as part of the build (re-build?) we are going to put Right Stuff Detailing's four-wheel disc brake conversion kit on the Dart. Needless to say, the old 14 inch tires and wheels won't fit/work with the new brakes, so my gain is your gain.
I have for sale five (5)(four primaries and a spare) Goodrich T/A Radials, size P215/70R14, mounted and balanced on original Mopar Rallye wheels with center caps and trim rings on the primaries.
The trim rings are several months old, having recently been purchased from YearOne. I still have the original trim rings which came on the car when I bought it in 2006, but they're a bit scuffed up from a Driver finding the curb distance the hard way.
Asking price is $600.00 plus shipping. If you live within driving distance of Nashville, TN., come and get 'em.
Forgot to mention, the primaries have 3,000 miles on them, while the spare is new w/o any miles on it.
Here they are:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0P1ngblSeM"]YouTube - Five Goodrich T/A Radials, P215/70R14, plus Rallye Wheels, center caps and chrome trim rings[/ame]

Great deal !!! Hopefully someone local can pick them up, and save on shipping.
Thats the size tires I have on my 70.
Good luck with your sale.
BTT

Thanks, I'd ideally like to sell them to someone who needs the entire kit & k'boodle, so to speak. Hopefully someone nearby will want them, because I imagine shipping costs would be steep.

That my friends is a good deal. I have almost the identical set up and almost the same amount in them and I only was able to do it that cheap because I hunted and scrounged and waited for over a year to make it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back