Rallye's on Victoria

-
I had a pair of 14 225/R-70 here at the house and had to check it out.
she has hwy gears now!

Looking good Mike, gotta love those rallye wheels.:love7:
Thank you longgone, It looks like a V8 car ready for the track, I had to let more air out of my shocks to level here out. :-D

Rallyes are not "over the top", they`re just enough to say look at me. The car looks great. Are the front going on soon?

Victoria is looking pretty tough brother! How bad are you itching to get the fronts on with some new rubber? Excellent choice on the ralleyes, they look PERFECT!!

Victoria is looking pretty tough brother! How bad are you itching to get the fronts on with some new rubber? Excellent choice on the ralleyes, they look PERFECT!!

Itching petty bad Ron :-D thank you, Know to run my dual exhaust and get my set up on

Speep%20056.jpg

Speep%20058.jpg

I figured out how to save a picture from the slide show :cheers:

Smilebox_3806350.jpg

Very nice memike, those ralleys add a little pop and your grand daughter is precious.:angel13:

Thank you homecloned, She is a darling for sure.:love7:
My wife sent that show to me and she was in there with that funny music :-D
The ralleys took the granny look away :cheers:

Mike those look good on her.. Got to just love ralleys on the early a bodies
Thank you dartcuda :-D Just one step at a time and the fender I boght from you is looking good :cheers: Thank you :-D

Mike, Victoria looks very stylish in her new shoes!!!

I could almost see the little cartoon-style bubble over your granddaughter's head though ... "Hee hee heeeeeeee, grampa thinks he's building that car for himself. I'll have the keys in my mouth before he knows it!"

I love watching that car transform. Thanks for sharing the pics!

lookin good Mike ,now hurry up and get the front ones on too. Gives it that sporty look.

Mike, Victoria looks very stylish in her new shoes!!!

I could almost see the little cartoon-style bubble over your granddaughter's head though ... "Hee hee heeeeeeee, grampa thinks he's building that car for himself. I'll have the keys in my mouth before he knows it!"

I love watching that car transform. Thanks for sharing the pics!

You are so good leanna :-D and I may have to do that one day.:-D
Thank you sista :happy10:

lookin good Mike ,now hurry up and get the front ones on too. Gives it that sporty look.
:cheers: ain't that the truth:cheers:

I think that I will go with 215, The 225R's are a bit to tall for what I want.
What size tires are on the barracuda ??

Hey, I was actually against those at the beginning when you were asking for opinions. But now, DAMN!!!! Those look really good on her. I'm suprized. I would imagine that you will be keeping those "Dog Dishes"????

Hey, I was actually against those at the beginning when you were asking for opinions. But now, DAMN!!!! Those look really good on her. I'm suprized. I would imagine that you will be keeping those "Dog Dishes"????
:-D My son want's me to paint it orange all over #-o :toothy7:
Thank you 65barracudadude :-D my son put the 225 14'' tires on the pair of wheels and I just had to see what she looked like in high heals :-D

-
Back