Rallyes or ProStreet look?

Which wheels you think would look the best?

• Rallyes

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Weld Racing Prostars (Prostreet look)

Votes: 26 61.9%

• Total voters
-

mullinax95

Reaction score
I have not made my mind up yet but was wondering what people think. I already have Rallyes on my car and was thinking about getting the trim rings and let it go from there. But I like Weld Racing Prostar wheels which I have had on a 68 Charger before with 3.5" wheel size on the front and 10" on the back which is ProStreet look. I'm thinking about doing the same to my cuda what do you guys think? Picture of Prostar wheel is below. Some of my friends don't like the small tire on front and big on back but right now I have 14" on the front and 15" on the back.

DSC00794.jpg

wld-96-57026_w_m.jpg

It's all personal preference. I'm personally going pro-street with my Barracuda project... the car will be fully back-halved. But I love the pro-street look, even if you're not backing it up with 512 cubes! :)

Rallyes are my preference of choice,nothing like looking stock then pulling up to the line and ripping off 11.0's..

Tough call. I prefer the rallyes. It depends on what you are trying to achieve. I was after a factory look.

Tough call. I prefer the rallyes. It depends on what you are trying to achieve. I was after a factory look.

Yeah I know. It really is what I prefer but I don't see any brother Mopars around here going ProStreet. I should have added the Magnum wheels also. My friends 73 Cuda looks nice with them. He won best Mopar at this show.

My good friend cudaspaz cuda is at the bottom with the ProStret look. One bada$$ cuda!

Spring water festival 015.jpg

Spring water festival 016.jpg

cuda 31.JPG

Yeah the Magnums are nice too. His car is proof it works.

I think once you tub, or minitub, a different wheel combination always looks better.

You could go with ralleys, say 15" and have them widened to 10 inch and go pro street that way. Best of both worlds.

I would go with the Prostars instead of the Rallyes. With that eye poppin' paint, polished wheels would be the finishing touch!

Here are a couple pics of the rims on my 2 Darts.
Factory steel wheels,with or without hubcaps.

If you are going to go with rallyes on your car,get some 70 centers.

Really not into the pro street look.

I guess I am more of a traditionalist.

081_81.JPG

Picture 396.jpg

The rallyes would look good with the trim rings. I am hoping to get my rallyes widened to use, but if I have to change bolt paterns I hope to use satin finish centerlines.

The ProStreet look is as out of date as the Mullet.

Lets agree to disagree! When I'm cruisin in my Pro Street Chevette with the wind blowing through my freshly permed mullet, & listening to Quiet Riot on the Kraco cassette player, :rock: it's like a little slice of heaven. Stuck in the '80s & lovin it!! :headbang:

-
Back