Rallys or Cragers? Your Opnion

-
Here's a picture I stole.
Thank's harryhood, great combo.:cheers:

mim_sm.jpg

Wow! Thanks everyone, like Bigstrok3 said it should be a personal perferance thing, & I really like them both, (it has Cragers now)but when I started the project we had 3 jobs between my wife & myself, now 1/2 a job for the two of us. So resale has become a factor!
Thanks again

Depends on the total package of the car: body style, color, factory resto or restomod. If a factory resto then I would say the rally, if a restomod then I'd prefer something else for more 'flash'.
I had Cragar S/S wheels on my first '69 Dart 340 Swinger and loved them. Mopar and Cragar S/S always looked good.
I'm putting these Centerlines on my 'new' '69 Dart because I want something lighter and different this time around.

Centerline.jpg

Funny thing I like five spoke wheels but personally I dont really like the cragers I think they are just a bit dated . There's so many newer versions of 5 spokes that they make the old cragers look "clunky" to Me. I still like rally wheels and they magnum 500's have really grown on Me as you rarely see them on a-bodys .

On a side note K'mon guys resize those pics I'm scrollin left and right for like five minutes trying to see this thread J/K.

Depends on the total package of the car: body style, color, factory resto or restomod. If a factory resto then I would say the rally, if a restomod then I'd prefer something else for more 'flash'.
I had Cragar S/S wheels on my first '69 Dart 340 Swinger and loved them. Mopar and Cragar S/S always looked good.
I'm putting these Centerlines on my 'new' '69 Dart because I want something lighter and different this time around.
Those are cool, They come SBP? some Clines do.

Those are cool, They come SBP? some Clines do.

Mine are LBP 15x8 and 15x6. Check the Centerline website (www.centerlinewheels.com). You can check all of their wheels by bolt pattern.
I bought mine at an 'introductory' price straight from the factory here in SoCal. Saved on freight by picking them up.
Centerline is always running special pricing on 'overstocked' wheels so keep checking if they have a style you like.
Personally, I was going to go with American Racing until I found out all of their wheels are now manufactured offshore. Centerlines are still made in the USA so they're my wheels of choice.

Mine are LBP 15x8 and 15x6. Check the Centerline website (www.centerlinewheels.com). You can check all of their wheels by bolt pattern.
I bought mine at an 'introductory' price straight from the factory here in SoCal. Saved on freight by picking them up.
Centerline is always running special pricing on 'overstocked' wheels so keep checking if they have a style you like.
Personally, I was going to go with American Racing until I found out all of their wheels are now manufactured offshore. Centerlines are still made in the USA so they're my wheels of choice.
Right on Brother, Buy US, or Canadian:cheers:

here is a picture of my car taken today. It is out of comission due to leaking caliper.

Cragers with red lines, gets no better

IMG_0009.JPG

hope to get caliper back from SSBC soon

IMG_0009.JPG

Either way works nicely. Personally, I'm using cop car wheels on the Demon and poverty wheels on the Dart. Eventually, the Dart will get a set of 15" Magnum 500s. If I ever win the lottery, I think I'd like to put a set of Minilites for the Demon. These were popular during the heyday of TransAm.

2SwedeSavageDanGurney170.jpg

minilitenbbb.gif

javelin mini.jpg

I love the steath look of rallyes,it keeps people thinking its still stock:-D:-D

duster 012.jpg

It's all perception...

Raylle wheels = stock look

Mags i.e. Crager SS wheels = racy look

I like them all, but I can't stand the aluminum slot mags! Ugh!

polara.jpg

68coronet.jpg

rr1.jpg

01.jpg

70 yellow rr.jpg

70 blue rr.jpg

-
Back