Ran it yesterday!

-
The gears are 4.10 . It,s hard to launch being a 4 speed,but I,m trying to have fun and not BREAK my first couple times out.Lots o work in such little time.:read2:

Wow,sorry to see that.What hp are you running?trans,rear and how fast were you going when this happened?Must have been a scary feelin.I broke an axel last month,thank god it was on my launch,not 80-100mph.

Wow,sorry to see that.What hp are you running?trans,rear and how fast were you going when this happened?Must have been a scary feelin.I broke an axel last month,thank god it was on my launch,not 80-100mph.

340,727,5.13 gear,30" tall tire.
Just as soon as I can figure out how to scan my time slip I'll post it.
I got a new drive shaft! I have to buy some new slicks and I'll be back to the track! :)

Hp? Just a guess 550 to 500 :)

Congrat's on a good day at the track Scotty. :burnout:
Looking good to me and thanks for sharing:thumbrig:

Man that motor has a nice tone to it! And nice shifting with the 4 speed, I went to the track yesterday and saw so many amateurs lose time because they didn't know how to use a clutch properly!

Hey Man,

my cuzin was at cayuga yesterday in his hemi orange 71 demon 440....he ran a best of 12.5 yesterday but he lost in first round eliminations....video looks good man, definatly took that ricer to camp spanky....cant wait to get the car to the track....anyways keep up the *** kicking....by the way what axles did you have in when you broke?

Hey mshred it was a stock 8.25 rear.I,ve since put in8 3/4 with bear,s performance axels and 4.10 gears.thanks everyone.it was fun,I like to go or test and tune Wed.nights it,s 20 bucks and not as busy(20-25 cars tops)makes for more runs!!Oh ya slide-a-link and adj.pinnion snub.

Nice and quick street car. Lost a little time on that launch, and still ran 12.8's.

-
Back