random engine ****

-
First pic is the 340 in my swinger. Second pic is my callies RB block that is getting stroked to 512 for my 71 cuda. Third is the 340 in my daily driver dart sport.

E1.jpg

E2.jpg

E3.jpg

Last edited:
390 holley on this 170 slant, a member here bought it from me for his 64 Dart, best little engine I put together, many members asked what that breather came off of, its a 4.0 jeep breather

FB_IMG_1598726812356.jpg

Picture 222 092.jpg

Love 170's, what a sweet set up.
People would be surprised at how much that engine loved 80 degree air compared to an under hood breather, it woke up, and this set up was driven daily for 7 years in traffic, back country roads , friends was surprised how it pulled with 5 people in the car driving threw town. Reving it to 4.500 in each gear.

People would be surprised at how much that engine loved 80 degree air compared to an under hood breather, it woke up, and this set up was driven daily for 7 years in traffic, back country roads , friends was surprised how it pulled with 5 people in the car driving threw town. Reving it to 4.500 in each gear.
440 street in my '69 GTX. As you can see. A driver with some light daily driving duties. Started her up when temps got to a whole 6°f above zero. After some pissing and moaning she warmed after about 15 min run time. In the cold and very dry artic air there is a noticeable increase in throttle response.

In that air. She thinks she's a small block. Lol.

My engine compartment.jpg

-
Back