Random pictures thread

-
beeonhoist.JPG

These F-5's were on the flight line at Ramstein Air Base , Germany, in 1975, on the way to Saudi Arabia, when the countries were still buddy buddy, buying aircraft, with one another.
Brand new aircraft.
Remember looking at the forms, and they only had 16 flight hours on them.
The F-5 is the fighter version of the T-38 Trainer aircraft.
I was at Ramstein that weekend on temporary duty, for the big, annual, open house, air show, with the F-4 Phantom, that i was the crew chief on,in the signature picture.

Dec25_08.JPG

These F-5's were on the flight line at Ramstein Air Base , Germany, in 1975, on the way to Saudi Arabia, when the countries were still buddy buddy, buying aircraft, with one another.
Brand new aircraft.
I was at Ramstein that weekend on temporary duty, for the big, annual, open house, air show, with the F-4 Phantom, that i was the crew chief on,in the signature picture.

View attachment 1715648096

I allways thot the t-38 was the coolest lookin aircraft there was , didnt know they had fighter version .

Brand new aircraft.

View attachment 1715648096
Always had a soft spot for the F-5/T-38; to me, they along with the F-16 just had "The Look"... mean a** just sitting there, and comparatively small not bloated like some others. Attitude with wings.

F-16-A-10-F-15E-F-35.jpg

"No matter where you are, or what you're in, you are about to get your *** kicked".

Last edited:
-
Back