Random pictures thread

-
Burger Chef was one of the only major chains that could consistently get an order correct if you asked for something other than the load of condiments that normally came on everything.

They also had a 1/64 th scale fold out cardboard city on their burger boxes.

burgercheffunvillage.jpg

Burger Chef was one of the only major chains that could consistently get an order correct if you asked for something other than the load of condiments that normally came on everything.

They also had a 1/64 th scale fold out cardboard city on their burger boxes.

View attachment 1715648890
I remember they had the WORKS BAR inside.

We had a bud that worked at the Bell.

We'd show up just before closing and get grocery bags full for like one dollar.

we have a tulip festival here in town each year (no, really, we do, it lasts a whole week) and there are always tons of vendors

one of my favorite things they sell is italian sausage on fatballs, covers in nacho cheese (caramelized onions optional)
sometimes of you catch them just before closing you can get two for the price of one, you know, in case 4000 calories just doesn't cut it

(random internet pic...i dont like mine with sauerkraut)

r12KoDTyb.jpg

Last edited:
No, for some reason all those 427-SOHCs had the 2x4-bbl carbs mounted that way. It is backwards from how you'd normally see them almost anywhere else.
From what I've read, this is an Edelbrock intake and the carbs have to be mounted backwards because the bowl of the front carb. hits the distributor when mounted in the "normal" fashion.

-
Back