Random pictures thread

-
5da873369bff6_vkbdlEs__700.jpg

I was inspired by this famous image...

61271F76-A0E8-41B7-9C9E-90B35C2815CA.jpeg

And decided to re-interpret it in my own graphic style...

1AC0C813-89D5-43AE-8913-4FA32DF58EED.jpeg

Then, I turned it into a poster...

45A7C40A-9F9F-4E06-8164-5ECB81032CD9.jpeg

Just because it was a random image in my mind.

I'm not trying to gross anyone out with this, but I m issuing this as a heads-up. Most everyone knows the danger of over-exposure to UV rays. As a fair-skinned lad living in a temperate region, I've had more exposure than I should have with the result of numerous skin cancers and now regular trips to the dermatologist for skin checks. Yesterday, I got this little doozy from the old nitrogen gun, oh yeah and 44 other like it over most of my body. Protect yourself from the sun. 3 melanoma surgeries and too-numerous-to-count basal and squamous cell removals later, I wish I had paid more attention to the warnings.
20201210_142718.jpg

I'm not trying to gross anyone out with this, but I m issuing this as a heads-up. Most everyone knows the danger of over-exposure to UV rays. As a fair-skinned lad living in a temperate region, I've had more exposure than I should have with the result of numerous skin cancers and now regular trips to the dermatologist for skin checks. Yesterday, I got this little doozy from the old nitrogen gun, oh yeah and 44 other like it over most of my body. Protect yourself from the sun. 3 melanoma surgeries and too-numerous-to-count basal and squamous cell removals later, I wish I had paid more attention to the warnings.
View attachment 1715646289
Yikes, thanks for sharing. Kim

View attachment 1715646289
holy frijole... 44 in one visit?

holy frijole... 44 in one visit?
They're not all so puffed up, but yes. Anywhere from my calves to my head. One on my lower lip (that hurt like a MF), one just below my eye, 3 on my ears....They are Actinic Keratosis lesions, not full blown cancer yet, but considered to be a pre-cancerous condition. Best to take care of them with N2 than to have to cut them out under a knife later. I could show you photos of what that looks like, but I'll spare you that indignity. The little basal cell carcinomas are not real exciting, but a melanoma biopsy will get your attention in a hurry.
All in all, that's about an average visit. Doc says that some of these could have been from sun exposure and damage that occurred 20 or 30 years ago.

-
Back