Random pictures thread

-
We are shoveling sunshine at a high temp of 63 F today.....Check with me in August when we are at 101 and 100% humidity. I'll sing a different tune, I'm sure.

That was true back in the days I used to go there too. Elk was always better with fewer people. Blue Mountain used to be the least busy of them all back then...but quite a haul from the Philly area compared to the others.

blue mtn isn't too bad a drive.. haven't been there in maybe 20 years? i didn't know how to ski back then..

We are shoveling sunshine at a high temp of 63 F today.....Check with me in August when we are at 101 and 100% humidity. I'll sing a different tune, I'm sure.
Shoveling?

This was me getting ready for church this morning

20210131_091416.jpg

Snowy and cold outside with a storm spinning up to dump lots more snow tomorrow. I needed to do something to help warm me up...

48AF1468-51CE-4C60-A287-EBD8BCDB380E.jpeg

blue mtn isn't too bad a drive.. haven't been there in maybe 20 years? i didn't know how to ski back then..
Yeah, I guess I’m remembering what it was 40 years ago before the Blue Route and highways around Allentown were expanded. Back then, it took over an hour and 20 mins to get to King of Prussia from here and the roads to Blue Mountain from there were just 35 mph two lane black tops. It was faster to get to Elk and Camelback on the NE extension.

I`ll take that anytime ! I absolutely hate cold weather !

-
Back