Random pictures thread

-
sanford29.jpg

sanford22.jpg

sara-francello-flag-girl.jpg

Is that an antifreeze tester hanging on the wall? I remember my dad would take the car to Harper's Texaco "get the antifreeze tested" when we were expecting a cold blast. I think it must have just been a way to test the gravity of the content of the radiator to determine how much antifreeze was in it.

Is that an antifreeze tester hanging on the wall? I remember my dad would take the car to Harper's Texaco "get the antifreeze tested" when we were expecting a cold blast. I think it must have just been a way to test the gravity of the content of the radiator to determine how much antifreeze was in it.
Yep, ethylene glycol tester, still have mine from the 70's. lol

Dodge “The Dude”
Years: 1970-1971
“The Dude” was a muscle lifestyle truck that came before most known muscle pickups as a part of then new Sweptline lineup. Officially dubbed the “Dude Sport Trim Package”, “The Dude” wasn’t that different than conventional D100 trucks. It differed thanks to unique decals and body-side C stripe that could have been offered in either white or black, and stretched across its entire body. 245-horsepower 383ci V8 was Dude’s only available engine. Of some 73,000 Dodge D100 pickups produced during those couple of droughty years, only 1,500 to 2,000 were ordered with “The Dude” package. That alone makes them rare – needless to mention that very few have survived to date. Even rarer were Canadian Dudes marketed under the Fargo badge.
View attachment 1715846608
upload_2022-1-9_21-51-52.gif

-
Back